Lost and Found
All items found on any GTCC campus should be turned into a Campus Police Office as quickly as possible. Items will be held by Campus Police for a maximum of 180 calendar days.
Traffic and Parking
Rules, Regulations and Laws Often Misunderstood
- North Carolina General Statues prohibit the possession of alcohol, drugs and weapons on campus
- Parking regulations are subject to enforcement 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- All areas not specifically designated for parking shall be considered “No Parking” zones.
- Lack of convenient space is not considered a valid excuse for violation of a regulation.
- Faculty, staff and students are not visitors and when parked in visitor spaces are in violation.
- The speed limit on campus is 20 mph.
Handicap parking is strictly enforced and limited to persons who have been issued a handicap placard by The NC Department of Motor Vehicles. The placard must be displayed when the vehicle is parked in a handicap space. The placard cannot be used by anyone else unless the person the placard is assigned to is on campus and being chauffeured by the operator of the vehicle in which the placard is displayed. Misuse of a handicap placard subjects the violator to a state citation with a fine of $250 plus confiscation of the placard.